суббота, 5 октября 2013 г.

A Letter

I would like to write the letter to Winston Smith and to ask it some questions. So.

Dear Winston! 
How are you?
I still can't believe that you decided to start keeping the diary. You are very courageous, after all it was dangerous. Especially as the Big Brother always watches you. What will you do if the Thought Police learns what you do? Isn't it terrible for you? 
By the way, how are your relations with O’Brien?  Do you think he really is the member of the secret organization?  If so, would you like to join them?  
 I want to know what you think of all this very much.
Forgive me, but now I should go. I will read the following chapter about what go on around you. It is very interesting what will be.
With the best wishes,
                                Valery Z. 
P.S - Avoid that dark-haired girl who works with you. She can`t be trusted.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий