воскресенье, 1 декабря 2013 г.

Filming the story

If I was the director of the "1984" movie , I would ...

Firstly, the main role would take Bradley Cooper. I see him very distinctly in the role of Winston Smith . I think he looks suitable and could play this role well .

For posters with Big Brother, I would  use the face of  Anthony Hopkins. I think his face is ideal for it. Especially after his role of Hannibal Lecter, everything are compressing inside.

I think that the role of Julia would played nice by Anne Hathaway. She is a good actress, and her miniature body is like Julia`s.

Secondly, during making the film, I would have included into the scenario the following scene.

  1. Winston buys a diary and starts to write in it
  2. Winston gets a love note
  3. Winston and Julia fall into the Brotherhood
  4. Winston and Julia are arrested
  5. Winston are tortured and then released into the wild.


Of course, in addition to this scenes there would be other ones in the film, but I decided to mention about these because I think they are key .

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий