понедельник, 9 декабря 2013 г.

Last post

So, I have finished reading the book as my groupmates. Now I`d like to sum up some points.

While reading the English book, I`ve learned a lot of new words, combinations, etc. I think that I really improved my language skills. Also in my mind it was interesting to write a blog becouse it was a new kind of task in my experience. By the way my favourite task was filming the story. Honestly it`s one of my old dream to make a movie. To tell you the truth at the beginning I was scared to write a new posts becouse my English isn't excellent and I didn`t want another people reading my mistakes ^^"" But in general it was interesting to write and read my groupmates` blogs. It is better and more fruitful than just reading and writing down new words. But to be a better reader I think I need more and more practice.



1 комментарий:

  1. Dear Valery, when I so your book choice I become interested in reading this book. And It was very interesting. From the biggining, I thought that this story is very boring... but then I got deeper into plot I was interested in the ending of this book. I think, it's worth reading.

    ОтветитьУдалить